CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 20, 2008

Happenings

Life continues to be busy for us. Winter is settling in- the snow is here to stay, the studded tires went on, the darkness of the evenings and mornings are all reminders that we are in Alaska. We went down to Homer for the weekend. Trav had off of school on Friday and it was so nice to get out of town. Trav and I went out to dinner, we saw some of our friends and family, and Bristol relished in the doting grandparents. I took a nap, did nothing related to work, read, and played with B. I needed the break- we had high school graduation testing all last week. Overall we had a good showing for fall testing- it is just a retake. A little different than Oregon- the kids have to pass exit exams to earn a diploma. For many of these guys it is quite the hurdle since a lot of them have only failed classes and have been out of school for so long. It will be interesting to see the results. We have been talking about getting a nice camera for a long time and Travis finally ordered one. We are both super excited to put it to use. It will be nice to actually have one that you dont have to take 20 pictures to get one decent one. Just a few pictures this evening. It is past my bedtime... We miss everyone and hope that you are all well. We are starting on cereal. He is pretty excited about it.
He likes to help.


Road trip. He is such a little traveler.

The little feet- They must taste pretty good- he likes to suck on them









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your "blog". I was all excited to look over your last few months and catch up a little. Very cute pictures.