CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 13, 2008

Four Months and Counting

Bristol is officially 4 months old- 4 months and 2 days. I took him in on Friday for his four month checkup. Did I mention that I hate shots? At least for this round the nurse poked him both times before he could even take a breath to scream. Can't really say that I blame him.
He is 17 pounds 7 ounces and 25.5 inches long. WOW! I knew that my arms were getting stronger. :) So much for doubling your birth weight at six months. We are double and then some. I am afraid that he is going to eat me out of the house when he is a little bigger. Between him and Travis, I should invest in a cow or start raising chickens I guess. Another good reason that we moved up here- it will be fish and moose.




Bathtime has become one of my favorite parts of life these days. He is the happiest- naked and in the tub. He giggles, kicks, splashes, falls asleep, and talks. I think he would sit there for as long as we let him. His little toes turn to raisins which I am not sure how that happens because most of the time they are out of the water completely.

It has become my favorite way to end the day. Everyone is happy, sleepy, and clean. He is such a happy boy, and at the end of each day by the time the bathtub comes out nothing else matters. Although Travis bathes him most evenings, I love to hear nothing but the sound of the two of them talking and making noises at each other.



We went to the Double Musky Inn with my parents for my birthday. I like this picture for many reasons- "Ted Stevens 2008" not being one of them. However, there are many telling things- I am holding leftovers which is great because I get to enjoy them tomorrow. Travis is in shorts and Bristol a snowsuit and his favorite hat (I am going to have to try and find it in a bigger size). The Double Musky Cake was better than I remembered. :)


Even though this is a bad picture- it is my favorite pose of his. He gets both thumbs in his mouth, stretches his lips out as far and they can go, chews on them, talks, and drools like crazy. Sometimes he gets them shoved so far back that he chokes himself. We are getting to the stage where everything is going in his mouth.

3 comments:

janell said...

i love all the pictures! sounds like life is going wonderfully for you 3!

Teresa Lee said...

Happy Birthday to Bristol's mommy!!!!!Love you, Terry

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures but I especially like the dinosaur. He is getting so big! Would love to give all three of you hugs.